Felton Fire Protection District
The Felton Volunteer Fire Department Auxiliary is sponsoring its annual Santa’s Shelves Craft Faire. The Faire will run two days, Saturday, November 18th and Sunday, November 19th at the Felton Fire Station. The Faire will be open between 9:00 AM & 4:00 PM Saturday and 10:00 & 4:00 Sunday.
Booth space rental is $150.00 for both days. If you are interested in participating, please complete the enclosed application. The completed application and your check payable to FVFDA should be mailed to:
Felton Volunteer Fire Dept. Auxiliary
131 Kirby Street, Felton, CA 95018
For any additional information or if you know other crafters who would like to take part, you may contact Elaine Kennedy at 831-331-8441 OR Judy Anderson at (831) 335-5976
– APPLICATIONS WILL BE JURIED BY THE EVENT COMMITTEE –
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY SEPTEMBER 30, 2023
NOTIFICATIONS WILL BE MADE BY October 15, 2023
Booth Agreement Terms:
- Set-up may begin on Friday, Nov 17th between 5 PM and 8 PM.
You may continue setting up your booth at 7:00 AM on Saturday and must be finished and all cars moved to the designated parking area by 8:30 AM. You may leave your booth set up overnight.
- All booths must remain open until the close of Faire.
- Refunds will be given (less $25.00 for advertising expenses) up to 45 days prior to the Faire.
- Booth holders agree to release and hold harmless, the Felton Volunteer Fire Department Auxiliary and the Felton Volunteer Fire Department, from all claims for loss, damage, injury, or liability of whatsoever nature and howsoever the same may be caused or may arise resulting directly or indirectly from the exercise of this contract or the occupation of the premises herein permitted to be used.
- The Felton Volunteer Fire Department Auxiliary reserves the right to withhold a contract for any future Faire from any person or company.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE ATTACHED FORM COMPLETELY
AND RETURN IT WITH YOUR PAYMENT
Please include photos of your crafts to be sold and booth displays.